Virtual PA Service in Newbury, Hungerford & West Berkshire
Are you looking for a flexible, efficient personal assistant in the Newbury & Hungerford area? A local virtual assistant with the skills and experience to help you be more organised and efficient in your small business or at home?
We are pleased to say that Pink Spaghetti has a Franchise active in your area and Laura Cooper is ready to help you.
Telephone 0333 355 0054
About Laura Cooper
Laura is passionate about helping small businesses grow and supporting business owners, so they can have a better work life balance. A natural problem solver, with 15 years’ experience in account management, sales and marketing and a young family, Laura understands the pressures most business owners are under and has the skills to support them. Laura and her team manage a multitude of tasks for clients and offer a friendly, professional service.
Areas Served By Our Newbury & Hungerford Office
Based in Hungerford, this office serves areas across West Berkshire, including:
- Newbury, Hungerford, Thatcham, Theale
- Swindon, Marlborough, Pewsey, Burbage, Wootton Bassett
- Wantage, Didcot
However, as a virtual PA service we can deliver services to other areas throughout the UK. Please get in touch to discuss the most suitable service for you.
How Our PA Services Can Help
Laura takes care of those jobs you just do not have time for, leaving you time to do the things for your business that you enjoy!
Below are some details and links to a few of the services that our Newbury & Hungerford office specialises in. Or explore the menus above to find out more about our PA Services for small businesses or home:
- Administrative Assistant – From data entry to building a spreadsheet, we take on the repetitive tasks leaving you time to focus on your business.
- Social Media – From branding your accounts, to taking over the posting and interaction every month, we have a range of packages for small businesses.
- Organisation – From your home office to your computer files, we can organise your life.
Connect with Laura