New Business Funding
Posted on 22nd August 2023 at 13:02
Start your VA business with low-interest Government-backed funding
Hit the groud running with a start-up loan
When you join Pink Spaghetti, your franchise fee includes everything you need to start a successful VA business, including comprehensive training, marketing and social profiles, and ongoing support, all of which we believe make it fantastic value for money.
To enable you to invest in your franchise with us and start your own VA business, we work closely with an independent business advisor, Gary Chatwin from Business Masters who can help you apply for Government-backed startup funding.
Not only is this an unsecured loan, it is a much better rate than most high street banks with a fixed rate of just 6%. Gary will guide you through the entire process and with his help, funds can be available in just two to three weeks (it would take approx 10 weeks to apply on your own). Here are just a few of the benefits of this funding:
- The loans are Government backed so at a much lower rate than high street banks
- The loans are for up to £25k at a fixed rate of 6%
- Example of repayment: £10k loan, over 5 years at 6% would be £193 a month
- Loans can include, the cost of the franchise fee, any working capital that may be required such as furniture or equipment, and how much is required to remain solvent for the first 12 months
- Repayments are monthly, in some cases, they can do interest only for the first three months.
There are three stages to the funding application process - stage one is the eligibility process, stage two is the credit check and stage three is the loan submission - all of which Gary will help you with.
You can also click here to watch a short video of our Pink Spaghetti business owner, Bev as she explains how startup funding helped her launch her business.
If you'd like to find out more about how Gary can help you apply for funding to start your Pink Spaghetti business, click here to contact our Support Team.
Share this post: