People in our network come from a wide range of professional, senior corporate and middle management backgrounds. They include qualified consultants, IT, marketing, and legal professionals, public sector employees, as well as PAs and Virtual Assistants who wanted to set up and run a bigger business.
A varied life
As a licensee, you’ll need to be versatile, efficient and adaptable. For instance:
- For business clients, you might be involved in tasks ranging from admin, organisation and research through to marketing, email newsletters and social media.
- For personal clients, you might be sorting out their utilities, researching and gathering quotes from tradesmen or working out holiday options.
But don’t worry we will provide training in all of these areas. After 10 years we know what our customers want and how to provide this!
So what do we look for in a Pink Spaghetti licensee?
- The drive to own and run your own small business, thriving on the challenges involved whilst enjoying the freedom to control your own career
- A people person who’s a good listener and skilled at building relationships
- Someone who’s eager to reap the benefits of our network but also willing to add value to it
- A positive outlook, with a willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- A hard worker with tenacity, a determination to succeed, and a ‘consider it done’ attitude
- Self-motivated and resilient whilst showing both care and empathy
Your key skills include:
- Organisation and time management
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness
- Strong communication skills, with a good standard of literacy
- Creativity combined with attention to detail
- Experience of using spreadsheets and social media is desirable but not essential, as further training is provided.
Are you right for us?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to build a successful business and want to know more about the opportunities we have available, please contact us to request your copy of our International Licensing Prospectus.
Still have unanswered questions? Take a look at our FAQs