Outsourcing tasks that require specialist knowledge to a virtual personal assistant could help your business grow whilst also saving you time and money.
Whilst it is necessary for small business owners to wear many hats and have a full and varied skillset, there are certain tasks that require an expert to be completed most effectively.
We’ve identified three key areas that are frequently outsourced to expert virtual PAs because they require extensive knowledge of industries that are complex and constantly changing. Outsourcing these tasks to a virtual assistant can not only free up time, but also have financial benefits and aid business growth.
Invoicing and accounts
Looking after your business accounts can be very time-consuming, there are receipts to collate and organise, expenses to record, and invoices to pay, create and chase. But organised accounts are an absolute essential for a successful business. Having a virtual personal assistant look after your financial admin can:
- Improve the accuracy of financial records to avoid fines from HMRC.
- Speed up time to payment by ensuring unpaid invoices are chased regularly.
- Keep your records up-to-date for effective financial forecasting and goal setting.
Social media marketing
Social media can be an extremely powerful communication tool and marketing channel for small businesses, but only when used effectively. It’s easy to waste a lot of time on social media if you aren’t an expert in digital marketing. Bringing in the help of a specialist virtual assistant can:
- Ensure your business has a presence on the most suitable platforms.
- Make sure all posts offer value to your audience.
- Make sure your posts encourage engagement.
- Improve value for money by effectively targeting your social media ads.
Whilst you may feel like you’re best placed to write your website content because you know everything there is to know about your business, if you’re not an expert at writing for the web your hard work could actually be harming your online efforts. A virtual PA will ensure that your website content helps you to:
- Grow your business by improving its visibility on search engines.
- Improve online conversion rates.
- Create a better first impression.
If you think your business is being held back in one of the areas above because you don’t have the knowledge or skillset to complete the task effectively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to find your nearest team.