So much to do – so little time! Here at Pink Spaghetti a big part of what we do is help clients save time every day by instigating small but powerful time-saving techniques for home organisation…and to help ease you into the New Year, we thought we’d share!
2. Once a week double up on meal portions of an easy-to-freeze dish such as fish pie, beef stew or curry and freeze the extra portion. Then you always have a home cooked meal you can pop out of the freezer the following week without any cooking needed!
3. Spend an hour typing your address book into a labels template, ready to print out a few copies, that way you are ready for Christmas cards, thank you notes and birthday cards throughout the year. (Actually – you could ask us to do this one for you, then you’re saving even more time!)
4. To save a lot of last minute trips to the shops, invest in a birthday card book that has storage for cards for every birthday. Next, go online or make a detour to your local card shop and populate your card book. Add a few extra ‘for emergencies’ and you’re sorted!
5. Create a ‘get rid’ storage box, drawer or section of the wardrobe and use it for everything you no longer use but still has life left in it. Unwanted gifts, last year’s school coats, bags that you don’t like – pop them all in. Once a month or so, throw it all in a charity bag or take an hour to list it all on eBay. This way you clear as you go and never have to undertake a major de-clutter.
6. Keep a chart on your fridge showing what each of your children need to take to school each day. This not only helps keep your mornings sane, but if ever (heaven forbid) you are poorly, your other half can manage the morning rush without bothering you!
While these top tips are ideas for you to implement at home, we are always here to take on the tasks that cost you time and energy and you could quite simply do without, whether at home or the office. Visit our website now to see what we can do for you – it’s bound to be more than you imagine!