Our franchisees come from a wide range of professional, senior corporate and middle management backgrounds. They include qualified consultants, IT, marketing, and legal professionals, public sector employees, as well as PAs and Virtual Assistants who wanted to set up and run a bigger business.
Request a Franchising Prospectus
- You have the drive to own and run your own small business.
- You want the freedom to control your own career.
- You’re a people person, approachable, and a good listener.
- You’re skilled at building relationships.
- You’re efficient and thrive on the challenge of a busy workload.
- You’re eager to reap the benefits of the Pink Spaghetti network but also willing to add value to it in return.
The qualities you have in abundance are:
- A positive outlook
- A willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- Hard worker with tenacity and a determination to succeed
- A ‘consider it done’ attitude
- Care and empathy
Your key skills include:
- Organisation and time management
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A good standard of literacy
It’s great if you have some experience using spreadsheets and social media, but these are desirable, not essential, skills as further training is provided to all franchisees.
Are you right for us?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to build a successful business and want to know more about the opportunities we have available, please contact us to request your copy of our Franchising Prospectus.
Still have unanswered questions? Take a look at our FAQs