I’m interested. What are the next steps?
Our recruitment process is designed to find out if you and Pink Spaghetti are right for each another. It’s as much about us as it is about you. We’re committed to being open and honest so if you’re unsure about anything, please ask.
- Ask for our prospectus. This provides more in depth information about what it takes to become a successful Pink Spaghetti franchisee, how the process works, our expectations and our commitment to you. Either complete the online form or you can phone or email if you prefer. We will need your postcode to check that there is a territory available near you.
- Have a ‘Discovery Call’ with us so that we can find out more about each other and we will answer any initial queries you may have.
- Complete the application form we’ll provide.
- Take part in an informal video call with our founders, Vicky and Caroline. This gives us the chance to get to know each other and for us to understand why you would like to own a Pink Spaghetti franchise.
- You will be invited to our Cheshire head office for a face-to-face meeting. Investing in a Pink Spaghetti franchise is an important decision; it has to fit in with your personal and professional life. You are welcome to bring a family member to help you make your decision. You will also have the opportunity to meet the entire support team.
- If we have established that we are a good fit for each other we will put you in contact with some of our franchisees so you can ask them what life is like; this will help you to make your decision and is certainly worth doing.
- If your application has been approved, we will award you a franchise and you’ll receive a formal offer.
- Once you’re happy, it’s all systems go!
Take a look at our FAQs